Reflect on your field trip experience today.
*Describe the coolest thing you experienced on your field trip. What made it cool?
*What did you learn on your field trip that you did not know before?
*Did this field trip expose you to new possibilities about careers that you hadn't considered before? What careers or fields of study did you learn about?
STEM-ICT 3D Students
We are very proud of the effort you put forth today. Thank you ASU students! When we had technical issues, you waited patiently to continue working. Thank you Clemson students! You were self-starters and carried on in our absence until issues were resolved. You all displayed responsibility and the ability to work with others. Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done. Keep up the good work and make good use of the time you have left to prepare for the conference attendees on Thursday.
Remember your lesson plan/activity for Thursday needs to be relevant to a content area that a teacher would present to his/her students. You will take conference attendees on a tour of the forum and they will be actively involved in working through your lesson/activity.
Remember your lesson plan/activity for Thursday needs to be relevant to a content area that a teacher would present to his/her students. You will take conference attendees on a tour of the forum and they will be actively involved in working through your lesson/activity.
It was good i liked it
ReplyDeleteMaking the gel worms
That nano technology is all around me
No not really
Biologists, physicians, chemists
tht one was mine. Shawn McKiddy
ReplyDeleteWell the coolest thing was when we poured water into the diaper beads and they almost instantly hardened and absorbed the water, that was awesome. I had no idea that nanotechnology was all around us, when I think of nanotechnology I think of tiny robots not diapers. Yeah it definitly exposed to a whole new world nanotechnology I hadn't known about before, It was a great experience. It also exposed me to the wonderful world of being a chef at Makoto's!
ReplyDelete-Austin Horne AKA Lucas
THE GOO!!! It was at first water and then it turned into a "worm"
ReplyDeleteI learned that the absorbant part of a diper (the beads) they feed to dogs sometimes.
Yes. It was Pysics. I learned that it is a fun, new findings, job.
I expierenced that nanotechnology is surrounding me! I didnt know it was!
ReplyDeleteYou can take the powder from diapers and pour water in a cup and then the powder turned into a solid when we put water in there! Not really, because i don't want to deal with science. I have my mind on being a Veternarian or a lawyer. We studied about Chemistry, physics, nanotechnology, and biology.
NANOTECHNOLOGY!!!!!!! everything
ReplyDeletenanos are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY small
yes, Biologists, physicians, chemists
probably the worms because that was awesome or the diaper cause i didn't know that
ReplyDeletethe diaper thing
well maybe nano tech i don't think im rearing for it but maybe a fall back
i liked the worms and dipers. That nano technology is all around me. yeah. Physisits
ReplyDeleteoh thats stanton
ReplyDeleteI liked the blocks and the worms
ReplyDelete*We opened and closed a computer,i think seeing the mother board was great! It all looked like a tiny city!!
ReplyDelete* I learned... how to open and put the computer back together!
*Yes, I didn't consider Computer Engineering.
- We opened up computers and we now how to fix SOME problems.
ReplyDelete-That Dell computers were easier to open...
-I really don't see myself doing that in the future, but it may be a possibility.
The coolest thing was taking apart computers. How to take apart a computer. Yes. Game creation.
ReplyDeleteThe coolest thing was making worms.
ReplyDelete